Monday, February 17, 2014


Thank you thank you thank you! For the package, it was very nice. That shirt is so cute. I wore it to my "Anaheim mission would like to give you an iPad" meeting and I got a lot of compliments! Also the hearts were cute. Tell Lucy yes. Everything was good. Thanks.

That service thing is a wonderful idea!

Sorry I didn't email you last week. I ran out of time. It ran into a curb and had to get a new tire! Luckily I'm a princess, ahem, I mean missionary and all expenses were paid for.

I get mail on Mondays and Wednesdays so it doesn't really matter when you send things. I have gotten way less picky mom! I never have time to buy anything and I have to stay in a certain place so choices are limited. I would be happy with anything! As long as you like it too.

I do have a new companion! Her name is Hna Biffath. She is from West Jordan. It is going absolutely fantastic. We've been in the same district since I came her so we were already best friends. Haha of course I lucked out again! Except luck isn't really the right word. I basically picked her a month ago. I won't bother you with Anaheim mission politics but all you need to know is that I'm not planning on facing reality anytime soon.

 I got an iPad! It is super nice and I love it, but it takes some getting used to. I think I will buy one when I get back. I'm already addicted.

My ward is pushing member missionary work too. It is great! Yesterday
we took this couple knocking and we taught this lady who invited us
in. We taught her for an hour and a half and now she wants to be
baptized! The best part is I didn't even do anything! We just taught
and the members extended all the commitments!

No comments:

Post a Comment