Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hiiiii!!!
Were having our pday today because we were supposed to do a service activity on Saturday and the training for it was on Monday. It was to help people get citizenship, but now were not even doing it because the brethren said there were too many legal complexities.

I'm still very sad about Alessandro. He hasn't been coming to church anymore. We teach upwards of twelve other people on his street and it's so tempting to go over there and talk to him but we really can't.

Ismael sounds very nice. And I wholeheartedly approve of pink dining rooms. That will make everything taste so delicious!!!!

Yeah probably not the best thing to have in the bishops office.... I think a sign that says: "So you've made a mistake? Stop feeling so special about it. Join the club." Would be more appropriate.

I eat with people every single darn day. Meals usually take two hours or more even though it's only supposed to be an hour because they feed us sooo much. And they all talk a lot. Sometimes I eat with two people in a day. The rest of the time I wobble around trying to teach people feeling soooo full. My other meals are very small. But the food is super good!! So there's that.
 
And it's really hot here. And really windy. Going outside hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment