Monday, June 9, 2014

My weeks been good. Imagine that you're in high school again and that your best friend is the the most popular girl in the school. She's the head cheerleader and everyone is obsessed with her. Her life is pretty dramatic. So naturally, so is yours. You've now successfully experienced the first three transfers of my mission with my mom, Morley.

Even though I'm not with her now, I'm still involved in all of her drama. I'm not complaining. I would be so bored without her.

Anyways, she's really good at getting her way. And because I'm her best friend, her way frequently involves my presence. On Thursday I found myself going with her to a secret dance practice. We're going to perform it for president right before he leaves. Did I tell you were getting a new president soon? Well they're throwing a surprise party for him. All the language programs are doing something. Because ours is so big, they decided to just have the older leaders do it. But somehow I ended up kinda being in charge. I thought it was all coincidence or just the result of bad planning until I looked around at nine thirty and realized were were hanging out with all of Morleys favorite people. I still don't know how she did it.

Yeah, they're really bad at keeping track of who has a bike. They keep on telling me to buy a new one and that they're going to take away my car. And I'm like you're telling me this while I'm talking to you on the phone on my BIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment