Monday, June 16, 2014

The party is today. I actually have to go to a dress rehearsal like right now. I'm super excited!! It will be fun! But I'm also nervous about us all getting in trouble...

The Bowens are leaving sometime next week. The new pres sound super scary! He's going to change everything and shackle us down with rules!!! We will basically be his slaves. I snuck into transfer meeting today to hear Pres give his last talk and he was basically like good luck, because you're going to need it.

Yeah I'll take an afghan. My favorite color is black. So maybe Black and a very light blue? Did you ever order concealer?

Why are you going to Guatemala again? You should wait so that you can take me. Then I could talk to everyone for you. When are you going?

I get another transfer with Hulet! She's not that excited because she's been in Anaheim for forever but we are very happy to still be together.

Here's a picture of my district from this transfer. And our ward mission leader. Love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment