Monday, June 2, 2014

Mommmmy,
 
Your emails always crack me up. They remind me of British novels set in the 80s. Hilarious because nothing seems to go right.
I'm pretty sure I will always have a wonderful companion. All the Spanish sisters are super cool and once July comes Ill be one of the oldest ones because everyone is leaving so I will have the right to boss everyone into being cool. Looking forward to it!
 
Hahah I fell asleep during my graduation ceremony. I was just so tired!! And I had slept through all my classes that year so why not graduate in the same state, right?
 
That lady, and dad, and charles all sound very immature. Im sorry you have to put up with such people. Courage mother! I want to go camping! I miss being outside. There are too many buildings here so it never feels like we go outside. and it never rains. We live next to the city museum so we checked it out the other day. It was pretty cool! And I learned a lot about the history of anahiem. Apparently its origins can be attributed to three germans from san Francisco picnicking in the area and saying, "Boys, I have hit upon the right idea. We should make this into wine county." And then they named their vineyard town thing anahiem because it is the heim or home of the santa ana river. And then a bunch of catholic missionaries came and converted everyone. And thats where I come into the history. Slowly breaking the ties that everyone here has to the San Bonifacio church. Lame.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment