Monday, May 26, 2014

Hello! I'm doing quite well. How are you?

I love my companion so much. She is becoming my favorite. Maybe second after the ccm one though. She reminds me of Fara Sneddon. Imagine knocking doors and doing daily planning with Fara and you will understand how happy I am and thoroughly entertained. She is a well read theater major with an excellent vocabulary. She is a touch dramatic but in a sarcastic way. She loves me because her last companion was emotionally draining. She appreciates that I'm always happy and that I am able to make my own decisions. I appreciate that she has a brain and a sense of urgency. She's even taken psychology before! So we can strategize how to get our investigators to go to church using esteem friendly techniques and what not. This is probably my favorite transfer even though the area isn't doing that well. It makes such a difference who you spend your time with! I miss biffy and Morley too though. But I see Morley pretty often now.

Today is the elotada!!!! The whole stake gets together every year and eats elotes, which is corn with mayo, cheese, and spicy stuff. It's really good! And I'm so excited to see Biffy and the members from garden grove and other missionaries. I'll get to see Gomez!!!!!!!!!! Max got the melckezedek priesthood yesterday!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!

Downtown Disney was fun. I didn't buy anything. We'll probably go back soon.

I went to the farmers market!!! Best thing ever!! It's Bunch of fruit and vegetables being sold by Mexicans!!! They even gave me a discount because I spoke Spanish to them!! Definitely going every week. Everything is organic and tastes so much better than the stuff at the store. The mangos mother!!!

There is always random festival stuff going on where we live.

Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment