Monday, May 12, 2014

Hola!

It was nice to see you too! It was pretty weird though...
Yeah, I love this area. Way more places to knock. Right now we don't
have that many solid people, but I think if we keep talking to
everyone we will find them. I'm kinda glad the area wasn't doing that
well before I got here. This way I can build it up the way I want it
too and I don't have to scramble through other peoples sloppy work.

We did find one person that wants to be baptized already! We met her
on Thursday! Her name is gabby and she is a complete sweetheart. Very
willing to learn and accept. She couldn't go to church because she was
very sick. I swear people I teach are always in the er.... We are
meeting her husband and son tomorrow. :)

Have a nice week!!! Keep your crazy family in check!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment