Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hola! I'm in Cali now. My mission president is super nice. My trip was tiring. I started at 2 in the morning. On our way to the airport we drove past this huge parade of protesters. I don't understand why they were out that early.
On the plane I was super confused as to wether I should be speaking English or Spanish. Especially to people who were obviously Mexican but could speak better English than I can speak Spanish. Also I have discovered that the bad side to speaking Spanglish for a month is that I have lost track of what is English and what is Spanish. It is hard to speak only English!

Right now I'm at the mission presidents house just chilling. My companion will come and get me in 30 minutes. There are two sisters here who are waiting on their visas to go to brazil. I can understand their Portuguese! Kinda. The weather is perfect here. I really like it. I like meeting new people.

Why are there so many missionaries there! Do we really need that many? I met a lot of people going to our mission from el CCM. But they all said they were only going to be in Chicago.

Yay obra de misionero!
Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment