Monday, December 23, 2013

Hola!

Hmmm Jdubs. They are terrible for missionary work. If we are knocking a complex that has had jdubs recently knock there you can immediately tell because everyone is super annoyed and no one wants to listen. We usually just leave and go somewhere else.

Sergio and Diego are characters! They say some of the funniest things. We still visit them but not as often and I really miss them. One time during a lesson I sneezed really hard and got snot all over my shirt. I thought they would think it was funny and start laughing, but no. They were both horrified. For a while they couldn't talk and then Sergio finally put palm to face shaking his head and said very sadly, "That was hard to see." Haha  good times good times. They're parents are super nice too. They don't come to church right now because the mom works on Sundays and the dad needs to take care of their older son who is handicapped. But when the time changes in January I think the mom will start coming.

They were also very disturbed when they found out that we're not from California. They assured us that we can go to college here and live at their house. When my companion told them she wants to live near her family, they were like oh no problem! You can bring them here too!

Umm, I don't really know what time I will call you. I will be at the Gomez's most of that day. And I will use their stuff to contact you. I can skype. Most people call and skype at the same time so that you can hear better. Sorry I don't know what time.

This week we had a really cool ward Christmas party! Lots of people came, the food was amazing, and they had professional dancers come in and perform. It was so cool! This girl came up to me and told me she recognized me from Idaho. Apparently she lived at Hillcrest too and went to a lot of the same things I did. Now we're best friends. Also, that morning we had a Christmas party with half the mission there! We ate Korean food and watched Despicable Me. I don't know if it's just because I live under a rock but that is a really good movie.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment