Monday, December 30, 2013


 
I loved talking to you on Christmas! I miss talking to people who think the same way I do. It didn't make me homesick. We spent the rest of the day at the Gomez's. We weren't allowed to knock that day, we didn't feel like doing weekly planning, and I doubt anyone else wanted to see us as bad as the Gomezs. We had a HUGE gift exchange. I have never witnessed so many thoughtful presents infused with inside jokes in my life. And I taught everyone the pictionary telephone game. We also ate a lot of food and took multiple communal naps.
 
Isn't my comp pretty!? And the girls too. Sorry I haven't been sending pictures. I keep forgetting my camera. But I promise I will eventually. Abraham is an inactive member. He comes occasionally with us. He told me he knows the Church is true but doesn't agree with all of our principles. We are trying to encourage him to go to church more faithfully and go on a mission. He would be such a great missionary!
Hahaha your trip sounds hilarious. Charles sounds like that guy on SNL, what's his name Stephen or something? The one who goes on the news portion to tell people what they should be doing in NYC. haha I wish I could go to the temple!
 
No! I like your emails. And I'm a fast reader, courtesy of you. I just meant that if you ever want me to actually think about anything you write me you should probably print it out and send it to me.
 
Good luck on your diet! I wish I could go on a diet. Or at least exercise more. But we can't have our bikes back because on of the Elders is using Sister Morley's. I hardly buy any food to help me not eat as much but people give us SO much food ALL the time that it's not working.

Hi again!
 
Emily's mission sounds really cool. And different.
 
Everyone thinks our family is very attractive. Go team!
 
Annnndd I get to spend another 6 weeks with my mission mom here in the Grove. Live on the adventures of Smith and Morley! I'm excited for 6 more weeks of happiness and ridiculousness.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment