Monday, March 10, 2014

Yes that was Katie's baptism. Isn't she and her brother adorable???
 Obispo Gomez baptized her. She was so nervous for her interview and baptism that she hasn't been able to eat! I was nervous for her interview too..... I kept reminding the elder giving it to make it easy for her haha.

 Guesssss whhaattttt!!!!!! Michelle is pregnant! She is due in October and she thinks it's a boy, I'm so excited for them!!!!! This will be really good for them. I can't believe Ariana died. We weren't super close but we were friends at school. She was one of the nicest people ever with very high standards. We always respected each other a lot. And had a lot of classes together. Wow that's super sad. She would have had a great life.

 One of the families we are teaching (villa señor) has a little boy about four years old. His mom told us that he has taken to sleeping with the restoration folleto. He told her that he loved the Jesus picture on the front and knew they would be safe at night if they slept with it. Isn't that the cutest!!

 Love you!!! I will try to send you pictures later!!!,

 Sent from Tommy the iPad

I forgot to tell you that I went to the temple today and did initiatories!!!!

And I got to see Morley on Sunday because she came to the baptism!!!!!!!

And that I think you might have been born the wrong race. I was
feasting with a table of Argentinian women on Sunday because Katie's
mom is from there. They were making fun of me for speaking Mexican
Spanish and teaching me cool new words. They also all reminded me of
you.










No comments:

Post a Comment